CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

School is in session ...

Well I thought that since I'm doing the whole stay at home mommy job I would start the Tuzzolo Preschool. I only two children enrolled but they are the BEST children in the world. I have to admit that I haven't done school everyday with them but it is getting better. I have to learn how to juggle preschool with two DIFFERENT age groups, my college work, household chores, outside playtime, my time with God, time for Kevin, etc, etc. I think it would easier if Kev was home during the weeknights but he is in school Monday thru Friday. He leaves the house at 4:45 PM and gets home at 9:45 PM. It sounds tough and some days at 7:30 PM I have all I can take. However thank GOD that I don't have to rely on my strength to get through the day.

Anyways back to school ... Dalton and Payton have had two weeks of school. Last week we learned about bugs ... bumble bee, butterflies, bugs. Do you see the common theme? Yes, the one with your hand raised. Yes, that's right ... the letter B.

This week we are learning about Community Helpers - firefighter, police officer, mail carrier, baker. There will be field trips this week! WOO-HOO!! The post office and bakery (the bakery is tomorrow). Today we went to the post office and mailed our thank you notes from our Christmas presents. To everyone who gets one, please do me a favor and let Dalton and Payton know that you received it. I'm trying to correlate the whole mail process. Also, please comment on Dalton's writing of his name. He is working on this.

Here are some pictures from school. I will post the bakery pictures tomorrow.

Talk to you soon


This is Dalton and Payton on the first day of Tuzzolo Preschool. They wanted to bring their backpacks to school. :)!
Payton wanted to wear mommy's shoes to school.

Dalton painting his bumble bee.

Payton painting her bumble bee.
Dalton getting his sillys out during Music & Movement.

Payton getting sillys out!

Dalton & Payton on our field trip to the Post Office.
Standing in line at the post office.

1 comment:

Outnumbered! said...

How sweet! I am glad you are getting this opportunity to stay home with your babes.