CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Payton is Dedicated to the Lord


Our little girl was dedicated to the Lord on Mother's Day. We are so very grateful that we have the opportunity to be the mommy and daddy to Payton (and Dalton). But more importanly we have the awesome opportunity and responsiblity of raising Payton (and Dalton) in the Lord. We are so blessed!

Thank you Lord for our little girl. We ask that You would give us the wisdom, patience and love to mold her and guide her in Your way. We ask that even now Your blood would be poured over her and You are calling who as one of Your own.

And as mommy I have to say that my girl little was soooooooo pretty and beautiful!!

3 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

Aw how sweet! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!

Anonymous said...

i love you mommy!!! i miss my second family so much and wish i could have been there for payton's dedication! i am trying my best to come down soon!! i MUST see yall this summer!! Payton is gettin soooo big!! :)
LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU SOO VERY MUCH!!
hope all is well!

TCW said...

Where are you guys? I was hopin for an update on you and the kids. I hope you guys are doing okay.