CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I know! I know!!

I know it has been a LONG time since I posted anything on our blog. But remember what I said, "I'm not promising anything". I thought I would start this up again so my momma and all of our friends in SC could keep up with us. Also, my sister-in-law is in the Navy and she needs to be able to watch her babies grow up.

So here is the lastest on the Tuzzolo Four ...

We are doing great! God is soooo good! I will break it down by person.

Kevin - He is still in the electrical field but is currently unemployed. He was laid off February 27. He is currently looking but there is NOTHING out there. He is thinking about going back to school to get his X-Ray Tech degree. He figures that he can always rely on the medical field. So in the meantime, he is a stay-at-home daddy. He knows that he needs to cherish this time with Dalton and Payton and he is but some days are harder than others. He would much rather be at work and me be home with the children. I do have to say that he is doing an excellant job!!!

Dalton - He is 3 1/2 years old now. He is getting soooo big. He is 40" tall and about 40 pounds. He is very funny! He is full of life and energy. He thrives off of structure and routine. Therefore does great at pre-school. Needless to say staying home with daddy is a little crazy for him. But both Dalton and Daddy are adjusting.

Payton - She is 17 1/2 months old. She is getting big too. She is still tiny for her age but BIG for Payton. She is 31" and 22 pounds. She is blond curls and big blue eyes. Yes, daddy AND mommy are in trouble! She is starting to talk alot more. She is very active and tries to keep up with her hero - her boo-boos AKA Dalton.

And lastly, me - I'm working at a great company, MDI-GHS. I'm currently the Billing Administrator. It is a fancy title for a normal job. We handle the processing of federal inmates claims. No, I don't come in contact with any of them, I just know their names and what institution they are at. However, I'm trying to get on with a different division within MDI. It is for a position in the Collection Team as the Collection Manager. This is what I love to do - collect money from medical providers. I'm also still in school. I'm still at Greenville Tech, taking online classes. I hopefully will be done next May with my AA. I will then move on to Jacksonville University or North Florida University to get my BA. And then on to FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY to get my MBA.

As you can see, things are good. I would ask anyone that reads this, please pray that God would provide a job for Kevin and the new position for me. However, please let me say that we are doing great! We are actually able to save money with the children not in pre-school.

Talk to y'all soon!!!

2 comments:

TCW said...

Hey girl, It is good to see you back on here. You have a beautiful family and I am glad to hear that you guys are surviving. Keep us updated and we will be praying for Kevin.

Jennae said...

Thanks! Please tell everyone we said howdy!!